First gear lubrication on the new forum

The implications of that article are racist and ignore the Portuguese chicken industrial complex and Orrico.

Not to mention the red rooster in Ashfield.

3 Likes

Pretty cool, although does kinda ignore Summer Hill and the airport.

Airport doesn’t count. It’s kind of like international space, embassy-style. Even the domestic airport IMO.
What the fuck Summer Hill think they’re doing is another matter.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, almost mentioned that myself.

Maybe it’s a false flag kind of thing to try and make it less obvious.

1 Like

As a representative of the great state of Summer Hill, anything west of Liverpool Road is considered Ashfield. The Red Rooster has never and will never be embraced by locals… most of whom live by the words “a receipt from Red Rooster is a suicide note that you’ve had printed.”

3 Likes

I had mates that lived on Kensington Rd for years. We started many a Saturday night with a Red Roster takeaway.

Any allegation that this is irrelevant because we are all from the Upper Mountains is spurious sir. SPURIOUS!

As an ex-resident of the Haberfield side of Ashfield, the Ashfield Mall side of Ashfield can keep that shitty red rooster.

As embarrassed as I am, I used to work there as a teenager. They were, literally, the worst performing and most complained about store in NSW at the time, they were also the manager training store for Sydney. The place was a hole, manager gave me zero training as a 16 year old, threw me into production not knowing a thing, and then tried to blame me for the store using 20 bags of chips extra a month.

3 Likes

This is great.
How the fuck is is still operating though. As far as I can tell the only people who would go there are the divorced dad’s and serial killers up the road at the Ashfield Motel?

Restaurants that don’t embed their menu into their website.

If I have to download your menu, I’m not coming.

2 Likes

I think you want the gear grind version instead of the lubrication one :wink: But I agree. Also restaurants that don’t maintain their online menu, so you have an idea of what you want to eat ahead of time and arrive at the restaurant only to discover that they’ve updated their menu and a lot of things are no longer served.

High winds at Uluru. :+1: If they can keep up for another 6 hours or so, that’d be grand.

5 Likes

A spectacular electrical storm would be ace.

2 Likes

So good. Imagine being that much of a prick to try and climb Uluru before they close it.

See I don’t understand it, I was lucky enough to do a tour where you walked around it and I was happy with that because you get to sense the scale of it doing that.

Yeah, never understood it. Also, it’s a sacred site, show some respect and don’t be a massive bell-end.

I was there many moons ago now, long before the closure was announced, and had the opportunity to climb it. But there was a sign with a message from the traditional owners asking people not to, so I respected their wishes and did a lap around it instead of going up it.

Some of the cunts interviewed today just boiled my piss. Parents taking their kids to experience it while they can… “yeah, I respect the elders wishes, but still wanted my kid to be able to do it”. Grade A parenting in teaching your kids how to respect others. :+1:

4 Likes

The type of people to insist on calling it Ayers Rock

Qantas flights with free WiFi.

Sizzler. Fuck me dead i love it.

Bring back GCU i reckon.

2 Likes

This scene

2 Likes