Fowler comes in. Kerr on the bench. Would have thought Chidiac would start

Not in this squad. Not with this coach.

Sigh.

1 Like

Sucks for Vine,

And looks like I put this up in Cove rather than Australian Football

“23 in 23” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wonder how long Kerr is fit for- or if shes not fit and all and naming her is just mind games

Really hoping Ante Juric has no reception tomorrow.

3 Likes

Emoloi :roll_eyes:

So who is up front and who is out wide?

NFI. Is it 4-3-3 again? If so you’d assume Foord at 9 with Fowler and Raso wide, Caitlin with licence to roam and find space again.

Possible Fowler is a false 9?

Also possible he’s had an epiphany and switched to the 4-4-2 diamond that I’ve been itching for for the last 4 years. But that would mean Raso up top next to Foord. Swap Kerr in for Raso and that side could be the business (let Catley and Carpenter play their natural games for width).

It’s gonna be a front 3 with Fowler on the left :frowning:

Honestly I’d rather see Fowler at 9 and Foord on the left if that’s how we’re gong.

They’ll rotate like against Nigeria. The first goal came from Foord drifting wide and trying to pick out Vine through the middle… the cross missed but luckily EvE made a late run to get on it anyways.

1 Like

With that line up I would go 4-2-3-1 with Fowler the CM and Foord the Striker. If we are not two goals ahead at the 60 minute mark need to bring on Vine, Chidiac and Kerr.

1 Like

FIRE THE FUCK UP!!

BY THAT I MEAN FIRE GUSTAVSEN

4 Likes

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! TWO DIFFERENT MEANINGS OF THE WORD FIRE!

5 Likes

That 25 bucks to Optus worth every penny given I get to choose Simon Hill over David Basheer on 7.

2 Likes

EVE… no Vine. Gustavsson needs a kick in the arse.

Courtney Vine getting absolutely scapegoated for Thursday’s game… utter bullshit.