HAL Transfers and Rumours 19/20

Rojas confirmed as a three-time colossal bellend.

1 Like

Does anyone else remember when he was still at the Nux and the Kiwi com team insisted it was pronounced “Rock-ass”?

I’ve never been able to forget Rock ass.

City announced Jack Hendry today as well.

No foreigner limit. There used to be but they lifted it a few seasons back. He’s a dual citizen so it’s not a bad move for him but they’ll realise he’s not what he used to be pretty quick I imagine.

Elrich to Perth

Interesting move.

I relistened to that podcast and he wasnt a fan of Popa. Very strange move and a long way from home.

JPdM victim?

Maybe he is Poppas oldest son.

4 Likes

Dario vidosic has been released, & is apparently returning to the league.

He’s farken 32. How did that happen?

Fuck off he is a skinny 22 year old who plays at RB for the Jets.

1 Like

I wonder who he’s coming home to? Adelaide? Brisbane? City? Wanderers? Phoenix?

Western United badly need to bring the age of their squad down. Vidosic would be a good start.

Hes initially from Brisbane and they could probably do with a 10 as O’Shea hasnt been great. Or Adelaide as Djite was mentioning former players wanting to come back. Unless home just means Australia and hes joining the Mariners who could also use him.

Dont think City or Phoenix need him and dont think Wanderers could fit him in

1 Like

O’Shea has been really good imo. He’s just barely had anything to work with in front of him.

Mauk is apparently returning to Adelaide with Fowler not wanting him at Brisbane

The only player of their’s I’d be keen on.

Galifuoco has left the Mariners. Sounds like he’s going to an Asian champions league competing side from the Mariners press release

And they’ve signed Chris Harold

Is it just more has there seemed like there’s been way more January transfer activity than usual this year?

What’s going on with Roy O’Donovan at Brisbane?

GG to either Perth or Victory. Victory from what I understand.

Mariners were looking at O’Donovan but wouldn’t agree to his wage demands. Back to the Jets from what I understand.