Happy Festivus you animals

Happy Festivus.

I thought I’d lost my keys but I found them in my other pocket. Truly a Festivus miracle.

I’ve got a lot of problems with most people but we’ve got an entire thread dedicated to the airing of grievances so I’ll leave those there.

3 Likes

Must have been some doll.

Edit: Oh, hi Bluey

“The Race” is the superior Seinfeld Christmas episode, just saying.

3 Likes

YOU GOT ME BLACKLISTED FROM HOP SINGS!?

Also, well of course. The Strike is a Festivus episode! Duh!

1 Like

Sounds like you are 1 of those people who eats a Mars bar with a knife and fork

1 Like

Or Skittles with a spoon

1 Like

Yeh, well the jerk store called, and they’re running out of you!

1 Like

No competition.

Seinfeld was a shit show, desperately unfunny.

4 Likes

I’ve watched half an episode ever - to see what the fuss was about.

Seemed shit so I turned it off

I personally don’t mind Seinfeld, but Jerry Seinfeld was right. It’s a show about nothing.

Dis u?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny

I think the show is funny mostly because of Larry David and the supporting cast. Jerry Seinfeld himself is kind of basic observational stand-up. And in recent years he’s decided that the reason young people don’t laugh at his jokes is because of “political correctness”, etc.

Sometimes people don’t laugh because they don’t find you funny, not because they’re necessarily offended by you punching down.

In any case, Seinfeld was more my brothers’ show. Far as US sitcoms go my favourite is Frasier. Of all sitcoms, probably Fawlty Towers.

There was one year I’m sure an aluminium pole was smuggled into the Cove during a game during the festivus season, I want to say around 2011? Can anyone confirm that happened or did I just dream it once?

1 Like

There was a festivus pole in Bay 26 around that time.

4 Likes

I knew I wasn’t losing it.

1 Like

To be fair, both things can be true. :sweat_smile:

100% back of bay 26…
Combined with some solid grays online signage banging

Great night out

5 Likes