Its the All Stars

Its in the article FYI also.

Gerard Pique, Ferran Torres, Pedri, Eric Garcia, Clement Lenglet, Sergi Roberto, Sergino Dest, Neto, Martin Braithwate, Riqui Puig and Oscar Mingueza have not made the trip Down Under.

Is this on Ch10 or Paramount or something do we know?

1 Like

10 bold and 10 play

Would have helped to read the link properly

1 Like

Would they make an A-League squad?

1 Like

Youā€™d think theyā€™d at least rate a trial.

Not enough sugar for the sugar hit.

Put it this way, the league needs recognisable names. I donā€™t recognise the name Oscar Mingueza, but I do recognise the name Taylor Regan.

4 Likes

this with Ninkovic on the back in gold could be a pretty cool little number.

2 Likes

I noticed a British midfielder has been named as captain of this farce. Entertainment wins!

Canā€™t always get a Del Piero on standby!

Day for it

Seeing a lot of Barca jerseys at Central on my way home. Canā€™t say Iā€™m going to be disappointed at skipping this one.

Peaches are out of season and the baguettes appeared stale.
I couldnā€™t be bothered with this one.

Go Banana-Lona

2 Likes

60,000 tickets soldā€¦ it doesnā€™t matter what we think of these events, people pay to go see them so there is an appetite the glamor that football can bring

2 Likes

Iā€™ll actually watch this one.

Yeah, nah, Iā€™m good.

Looked up tickets and wow, they arenā€™t cheap either. Seems the cheapest adult you can get is $99, next category up is $129.

Apparently all the A-League all star kits they produced have sold out as well.

You just canā€™t deny the pull of these events.

This is it, there is an interest in football. People pay stupid money to watch these, and have their kids play yet we struggle for attendances in the a-league

1 Like

Was happy to see when I was walking out of Lewisham Station a Dad with his two boys heading to the game, one in a Barca kit, the other in a Sydney FC one.

2 Likes