Little glitches

Been seeing this for a couple of days:

The broken image ref is https://forum.sfcu.com.au/letter_avatar_proxy/v2/letter/m/c77e96/32.png

I’m sure this is related, but I’ve noticed that some of the avatars which are just letters are not always loading.

SFCU Forum downtime. 11pm tonight

Himmelblaus post in the Milos Ninkovic Appreciation Thread is driving my account a bit nuts. Keeps giving me both the 1 next to the thread name and the 1 in the notifications up top. Thought posting in the thread would remedy it but still keep getting directed to his post.

Yeah something has messed up my Latest Posts tab with the wrong number constantly displayed. I’ve tried clearing my cache and that isn’t the problem.

no issue for me

I’ve been having a weird issue today. When I try to access this sfcu site it goes to some random spam page. I’ve only tried on mobile but every other site works fine.

The only way i can access the forum is by a Google search and bypassing the front page, coming straight to the forums

1 Like

Sees like theres a re direct off the front page address. If i bring the forum up in history it works fine.

I’m on a andriod mobile using chrome

1 Like

Weird one but maybe related to this:

I think your last match report was lost in this too?

Yeah, I’ll re-upload it tomorrow.

Cheers mate. Working properly for me now :metal:

Not sure if it’s a glitch, but I quoted someone in the promotion/relegation thread, and it informed me that “system” had edited my post to remove the quote. Is that normal?

If you quote the entire most recent post before your one it will automatically remove the quote.

ahh makes sense. Cheers!