Melbourne Victory - Tales of a 6roken c1ub

Time for a club legend to step up. H Kewell please.

1 Like

Someone on Twitter reckons Victory are chasing an Italian journeyman coach…

haha, yep. My physio worked for Sydney FC a couple of years back and witnessed Ross unleash in the player’s tunnel area near their dressing room. A hardnosed coach is one thing, but Ross legitimately has some anger management issues he needs to sort out.

FT exTard!

I love it so much. We literally caused him to leave Victory.

So beautiful.

Every time I hear the word “journeyman” being linked to the Victory job, it just gets better.

1 Like

Disappointingly Anthony crea will also be leaving.
#sad

3 Likes

…in tears.

1 Like

Crap. Keep him the fuck away from our club.

There hasn’t been anything wrong with their fitness, has there?

Haven’t seemed to be any better or worse than us in that respect this season.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/39093742?searchrequesttoken=201c04ab-1968-4d50-b4c1-a154de06f6d0&type=standout

Anyone looking for a gig as a coach?

Personally I think Kurz would do really well there.

The VicTards are “looking overseas” for the next manager.Kurtz has gone back to Germany,he would make them competitive for sure.

Gatt tweeting John Aloisi

That would be amazing. Id rather JA than Magilton again.

Aloisi was sacked as the manager of Melbourne Heart following the club’s seventeenth competitive match without a win.

Aloisi resigned as manager of Brisbane Roar following the club’s poor start to the season, with the Roar second-last on the A-League ladder with just 1 win in 9 matches at the time of his departure.

Also, the year he signed 37 year olds. Such transfer acumen. Sorry, Im rambling.

“Melbourne Victory have appointed John Aloisi as Development Coach of its National Youth League and National Premier League sides”

Damn, missed comedy potential.

He’s there.

Waiting.

In the wings.

He will have the job!

Fell for A-League memes that’s from 2015