Melbourne Victory - Tales of a 6roken c1ub

Haha just saw that.

To be clear to everyone, Gatt still has strong mail on John Aloisi:

John Aloisi is to nice of a bloke to have anything to do with those scum bags. Now Ross I can see

Elvis Kamsoba has been called up for Burundi for the African Cup of Nations and while he turned them down previously, he has accepted this time:

He was very clearly never going to make it as a Socceroo so this makes the most sense. I think he’s overrated but he has still had a crazy 12 months.

Congrats to him. Thought he was a bit older too

He’s another mad stepover merchant atm
If he could get the final part right he would be flying.

22 in Kanu years

I can imagine the reaction from those who play Football Manager:

“Why is my 27-year-old winger down from 15 pace to 5?”

Kamsoba is overhyped to a ridiculous degree, there’s no end product at all. Long way to go to become an actual good player.

2 Likes

Oh please baby Jesus make this happen, kthx, Rory

Ahem …

Donikian saying Kurtz is going to Melbourne.

they would hate that so much

These Kurz rumours wont go away.

I called it before. I’m sure it’s going to be Kurtz. I recon he’d do quite well with MV’s budget.

Kurz is overrated. It will be a shock to the fans going from a team only focused on attack to a team only focused on defence.

Even with Toivonen they will still get inconsistent results except now Kurz can’t complain he doesn’t have money to buy a striker every week

I recall hearing some speculation on twitter regarding City sniffing around Toivonen with a marquee deal.

TOIV has another year on his contract.

Kurrz sure is overated,WON the cup convincingly.Then a smidgen away from a GF spot.The 3 BIG squads ahead of him in the premiership.

lol
Adelaide players could follow him,he got the best out of that squad.VicTards(FT) will be more competitive than a burnt out Hackfest Muskoont.

1 Like

That came from the dodgy twitter account that I fell for and posted the Jai Ingham rumour.

I fucking hate hate hate Kevin Muscat. On every level, throughout his career he has failed every test of decency and humanity. His name and face sicken me.

2 Likes

Its a face fit for a dartboard!