Melbourne Victory - Tales of a 6roken c1ub

Milligan is probably ready for a step up to the top gig somewhere. Some of the filth fans might be pining for him as well, but it is early in his coaching career to take on a role with so much pressure on.

Just needs Archie in there somewhere too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6AYiJox0wa/?igsh=MWxoaGxmbm12dmN6Mw%3D%3D

Regardless if theyā€™re right or wrong ā€¦ they always sound like such wankers.

1 Like

Unlike others ā€¦

1 Like

ā€œfreedom for supportersā€ makes it sound like they are marching against Franco or something.

Theyā€™re so dumb they probably think theyā€™re marching against Biden.

Surprised they havenā€™t started a ā€œLetā€™s go HoŠÆdaā€ chant.

Although, I could perhaps understand a ā€œDonā€™t tread on meā€ flag/motto/Tifo protesting the APL.

NT05 :rofl:

Just casually pretending theyā€™ve been there all along and didnā€™t take a toy throwing sabbatical.

Werenā€™t they ā€œThe Unionā€ in 05?

I think that was the onion.

3 Likes

Got to give it to him hes had an impressive career- played for Victory around 100 more times than Grant has for us. One club players are such a rarity these days.

6 Likes

And as if the thumbnail didnā€™t warn you, this one isnā€™t safe for work :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Broxham hasnā€™t had two ACL injuries and he didnā€™t nearly die surfing either.

1 Like

Still a cunt, but

3 Likes

Fuck. Brox has 9 trophies and Grant only has 8.

Brox doesnt have the Townsville Cupā€¦

6 Likes

Rumours are Robbie Fowler wants to revive his coaching career at Victory

Do it. Please do it

2 Likes

That rumour is stemming from Poppa being rumoured to be heading back to WSW as he is asking for too much money at MVā€¦ Kisnorbo also being considered for MV as well as Aurelio Vidmar according to the papersā€¦ all seems very odd but also entertaining.

1 Like

Throw Perth Glory and Stajcic into the mix also. Seen a couple of rumors he is on his way out over in the west. I think he would be a decent pickup for wsw or mv sadly