Memberships 2018/19

Bought my same seat, $70 for the three games, $23.33 per game is cheap as chips. Rostered off for all of them. Looking forward to it!

I think I’m going to buy one with the knowledge that I may only get to one game (hopefully two). Definitely wouldn’t have gone for that angle had the club not set the prices so reasonably (and sensibly). Well done.

Just upgraded my Silver members seats for the Leichhardt game. Surprised that I was able to still secure 3 seats right on half way. Get in fellas!

ACL membership arrived today, buuuut the seat isn’t the same as my regular season membership. Weirdly it is the same category though. Has anyone else got this issue?

Mines the same seat as the season ticket. Stoked as long as they can get Kogarah right in time

Mine’s a different seat, but I wasn’t satisfied with my current seat, and I told them that.

Want to buy a membership but realising it might not arrive in time for next Wednesday… does anyone know if the club will email out an electronic copy for those in this situation?

No, my understanding is that you just collect it at the membership window before the game.