Memberships 2021-22

Was a little disappointed with the general merch… but really like the members scarf and the option for different pass images. :+1:

1 Like

Or just a blank space to fill in the dates yourself and change them as required. Fun for the whole family.

2 Likes

Finally signed up for the season. Went with a flexi 6 pass because let’s be honest, who knows if we’ll be able to get to every game.

2 Likes

Australia Post ate my mouse pad… :sweat_smile: :unamused:

Jesus

Who has a mouse pad in 2021?!

1 Like

Cant wait to get my mouse pad to match my blue mouse and keyboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jesus Christ

1 Like

Should really be an option to forgo tat made from a sweatshop in China and either:

1. Donate to a charity
  2. Purchase extra tickets for a friend
  3. Use as a discount off your membership
  4. Redeem for club exclusives “meet players, autographed item, upgrade seats for a game”
4 Likes

Yeah a little disappointing to get the message that your Membership Order has arrived in Australia.

Surely we can find someone local capable of making membership cards or better yet allow for a virtual card option. You can scan a ticket from your phone on match days why not a membership card?

1 Like

I think that was an option? I had to choose to receive a physical card so I assumed you didn’t technically need one

You would have received an email with a soft copy of your membership card (as a PDF).

1 Like

And this is why you should read all your emails before having a go at someone over something they have already done.

Did we have the option of no physical card though? Found an email that seems to say yes and no at the same time.

This solution provides you with unprecedented access to personalise your entire Member pack for the year ahead, or simply choose not to collect a kit or card this year – the choice is yours.

Should we not receive your order within one week you will be automatically sent your Member Card in the mail without any merchandise items.

That pretty clearly says you don’t have to have one but the default option if they don’t hear from you is that they’ll send it.

I’d always do a physical card. You’d be pissed off to get to a game to find out your phone is out of battery…

1 Like

Annoying when you go to check in somewhere with a QR code and you open your phone on 1%, and then it dies as you open the SNSW app.

Physical card all the way.

1 Like

That’s why all shops generally have a physical sign in register :wink:

Fan of the card… have kept my 15 seasons of membership cards.

1 Like

My pack arrived yesterday. Awful quality, almost comically so. Still applaud the options concept , but if it can’t be better executed , I’ll just opt out next year.
The lapel badge was the funniest/most tragic thing…wanted to show years of membership …but it didn’t allow numerals…so I typed ‘put yrs member?’ … This is what I got …:joy:

2 Likes

I think it’s tragic that you thought someone was going to interpret what you wanted instead of exactly what you entered into the box.

4 Likes