Milos Ninkovic Thread

I’m starting to suspect Ninko is in on the joke:

https://www.sydneyfc.com/news/ninkovic-overwhelming-odds-sydney-fc-continue-defy

“The last three years we have been unbelievable, we’ve won so many trophies and we’ve played unbelievable football.

“It’s not easy but it’s always a pleasure to work with a good group of people.

“I’ve said many times it’s the reason why we’ve won so many trophies in the last few years, because we have unbelievable people and the atmosphere is amazing.”

4 Likes

Unbelievable use of unbelievable

1 Like

The boring explanation is that the Serbian ‘neverovatno’ is used so much more broadly and liberally than its English translation.

Or Milos is just a better person than all of us and uses language on a different level?

3 Likes

I once got offered tickets to see Metallica play on Bondi Beach but I turned them down, because I’d have had to enter sand, man.

5 Likes

https://www.sydneyfc.com/video/explain-your-insta-feed-milos-ninkovic

4 Likes

He’s so dreamy.

3 Likes

I heard Arlo replaced his old car with a classic 80’s Australian icon. Exit Peugeot, enter Sandman.

The Sandman is a 70s icon.

Baumjohann knows what’s up: "I think Ninko is the best player who ever played in this league”.

3 Likes

Clearly ABJ is trying to undermine Milos here.
Incredible, pfft. Milos is unbelievable!

The German word ‘unglaublich’ can mean either Incredible or Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Boy, those Germans have a word for everything!

1 Like

Is there a German word for having a word for everything?

Unglaublich?

2 Likes

Everyone can calm down now. This just in from the membership email:

Sydney FC star Milos Ninkovic will finish his career as a Sky Blue player after agreeing a new two year contract with the club.

The two-time Championship winner has been with Sydney FC since signing from French club Evian in 2015 and his new contract will see him complete seven years with the club.

The 34-year old who famously scored Sydney FC’s Championship winning penalty in the 2017 Grand Final will delight Sky Blues Members with his signature and says he is pleased to have resolved his future.

“I’m incredibly happy here at Sydney FC and very pleased to have committed my future to the club until the end of my career,” he said.

7 Likes

What a start to the day

Excellent news.

Christmas here 8 days early this year.

2 Likes

God damn right it’s a beautiful day, uh huh. :blue_heart:

1 Like