Milos Ninkovic Thread

Unbelievable

4 Likes

Haven’t heard that song in years, but very fitting.

unbelievable

a beautiful looking city tonight

Legend status confirmed.

Corica
Carney
McFlynn
Brosque
Grant
Ninković

3 Likes

As a player Id have him near Brosque right near the top.

As a club legend its Brosque, Ninkovic, Corica top 3 for me.

Not at all to take away from Grant (hell be right up there if he stays with us), McFlynn and Carney

Not that it’s going to happen, but it would be nice for the new stadium to have something dedicated to these club legends.

received_2596811133767766

2 Likes

Oh that was purely in joining-the-club order, and not a ranking at all. These guys are too great for that.

Tremendous news.
And the salary cap impact of having to up the pay to keep him is likely to be lessened by the imminent removal or loosening of the cap once the league goes independent.

I spooged

Why would the salary cap be removed as a result of its only beneficiaries taking control of the league?

Particularly when the last round of “raising the standards” by increasing the cap with the new tv deal has been such an unmitigated failure - costing the clubs a cumulative ~$5 million per year in perpetuity for fuck all benefit on the revenue side, or even a broad understanding that the standard has improved.

A handful of clubs will want softer caps to entrench their advantage, but they’ll be thoroughly outnumbered.

Never in doubt

Prepare for further spooging… (Spoogification? Spoogious?..)

Almost too dreamy for my eyes…

6 Likes

Unbelievable day!! So very very happy.

Got to question the choice of red shoes though… classic white would have been spectacular

his son was born here also right…?

how long before the socceroos can lock him in?

He’s already played for Serbia, even played against Australia in the 2010 World Cup :wink:

yes i know milos has

i was at that game.

i was referring to ninko jr… born here… think he just turned 1

maybe 16 years off… or… if you are good enough you are old enough?

What a nice guy.

3 Likes