NFL Thread - the inches we need are everywhere around us

Yeah, that was pretty poor from the Eagles…

I love this time of the season, coaches get fired, playoffs are on…

Packers progress already… now for the Bills to turn up against the Ravens

With Mahomes going down I thought the browns were going to get up there!

Chiefs v Bills - battle of the young QBs
Packers v Bucs/Saints - battle of the veterans

2 Likes

Kinda have to root for the Chiefs again because fuck AB. :unamused:

The Brady narrative is pretty compelling… hopefully AB is injured and doesn’t get the chance to play.

Saying that I have a soft spot for Mahomes so hoping it is a decent enough game…

I’ve just put in for the day off, having realised we also have a home game at Kogarah that night. Maybe should put in for the Tuesday as well… :beers:

Can’t believe no one has thought of this Brady to Gronkowski play before…

2 Likes

Tampa putting on a clinic while KC start to implode.

The Tampa defence has been ridiculously good, Mahomes has no time at all.

And I’m like, maybe if you set up in a pro set instead of going shotgun every time.

Fucking hell.

KC turned it over with a minute left

And took a time out when Tampa were 3rd & 2 on their own 40.

Mahomes is never out of it though… the overturned interception call was huge and definitely one of the weaker pass interference calls you’ll see.

For sure, Kansas are still well in it. It’s only a 2 score game and they have a lot of improvement in them while Tampa have to maintain the high pressure defence while getting tired.
I can’t see Kansas’ defence giving away another 100 yards of penalties either.

I see pop music is still boring

Commentator on ESPN just said the Superbowl was brought to you by Maccas - is this an Aussie-specific feed?!

Miss the days of SBS when they would show the US feed, ads and all, and then cut to Damien Lovelock for some left-field observations on American culture

I miss the days of Don Lane doing weekly highlights on the ABC. /old fart

2 Likes

The problem with the don lane highlight show was we never knew how long it took to play a 60 min game.

That was just dominant.