Patreon - A little something for the new season

OK, so the day is almost here.

At 7:30pm I will use this site - https://pickerwheel.com to spin a wheel with 39 forum names on it (34 Patreon Supporters and 5 Paypal supporters)

Whichever name it stops at wins the prize…simple.

I’m looking at streaming it on twitch or youtube, I’ll post on here if I work out how to do that.

Hey Jubes, take Sky Blue Stories/Me out mate. As a fan media/org I think it’s fair to take us out and give the punters a better shot at the W.

Cheers, Jono

1 Like

You sure mate? You can always use it as a prize for your listeners!

The wheel is READY!

1 Like

Well shit, that didn’t last long.

a big thank you to our newest patron,

Shabby.

2 Likes

Yeah all good! I’d feel terrible winning it hahaha. Good luck, Punters!

Clearly I’m going to need to edit the wheel before tomorrow’s spin.

1 Like

Sexy stream or vanilla? Asking for a friend

Lets hope the ‘platnium member’ conspiracy doesnt extend here

2 Likes

Everyone has a 1/40 chance.

1 Like

He knows I’ve already asked about the only fans mate.

He’s going to stream it in a hot tub…

The url is http://twitch.tv/Jubal1/

I’ll be kicking off with some of my favourite highlights from about 7pm tonight if anyone wants to swing past for a chat. I’ll do the wheel of fortune at 7:30pm or just after.

1 Like

I’ll jump on in about 10 minutes.

Can’t be bothered installing and logging in on Twitch, but enjoying the clank as guest.

1 Like

And the winner is…

Here’s how the wheel finished. Commiserations to SydneyRovers and SydGooder who were very close

6 Likes

Congrats Phormic and well done Jubal.

If the club rewards members by winning stuff for watching then it’s great forumites can also now win stuff for shitposting. :+1:

1 Like

I will definitely be doing something similar during December. The response to this was very positive and I really want to give something back to supporters.

If you have any ideas for giveaways, or for things to extend or enhance our community I’d love to hear them.

Much love to everyone who puts their hand in their pocket for this forum, it has been a great weight off my mind during these uncertain times that the cost of running SFCU is covered no matter what.

6 Likes

Thanks @jubal1! I’m happy to just contribute to keeping the lights on here, but this was really a fun bonus.

1 Like

Congrats Phormic and well done jubal.