Patreon - A little something for the new season

I want to thank my patrons for the support you’ve shown SFCU since the beginning of the year so I have something special for you.

On October 1st 2021, a patron will be randomly selected from the list of currently active patrons to receive a 2021/22 replica shirt of their choice, signed by the player of their choice.

If you’re the lucky winner, you just need to tell me which shirt, what size (5XL obvs) and which player and I’ll do the rest.

Simple.

New Patrons will also qualify, as long as you sign up BEFORE October 1st.

11 Likes

Just to clarify what counts as active? I sent it up for monthly billing Im pretty sure its still going but dont think Ive ever logged on since

Nice!

yeah, someone who pays in October, yours is definitely still working.

If anyone else wants theirs validated, let me know.

1 Like

Signed up :+1:

1 Like

This is awesome. Well done!

What’s Patreon?

A Milos one will go nicely with my collection. I have signed pictures by Milos and Rhyan and a signed Rhyan shirt…

It’s a subscription service. people can set up monthly subscriptions for various services, usually art/tech related. People pledge a monthly amount and can stop at any time.

many thanks to

DavidCeltic77
SydneyRovers
Phormic

who signed up this week, your support is much appreciated.

The more patrons we have the more things like this I can do.

3 Likes

Oops. Turns out my payments for this stopped in January when the card I was using expired.

Fixed now.

1 Like

many thanks to

SydGooner
B0b_444

who also signed up this week, your support is much appreciated.

Everyone should have their subscriber ‘flair’ on their user pic now, a silver or gold circle, this reminds me not to call you an asshole any more often than necessary.

2 Likes

For those of us who don’t go via patreon but were sending you annual payment via paypal, I think it’s coming up to the time of the year when you’ll give us a nudge to re-donate?

Unless we ask you to?

Thats extra.

1 Like

December 1st is the date on my calendar.

3 Likes

Many thanks to

Ruprecht
lachlan.modde

who also signed up this week, your support is much appreciated.

Everyone should have their subscriber ‘flair’ on their user pic now, a silver or gold circle, this reminds me not to call you an asshole any more often than necessary.

1 Like

This has been a very successful little event and I will certainly be doing more in the same vein.

If anyone has any ideas on other things that would be of interest to patrons along similar lines, please let me know.

Jubal onlyfans?

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for.