Perth Glory Thread

Are they really that worried, even now…today, that this one off preseason game is going to make people forget about AFL? Their desperate need to dominate promotional opportunities is almost embarrassing.

Tratty has done well so far, Chianese has understandably sucked playing the Matt Leckie role.

Game definitely needs more of Reddy trying to play out. And preferably Perth winning just the one goal kick at some point.

Hehe. Young standing on fornaroli is a nice touch.

Ikon has done an ACL

that’s a terrible shame. Sorry for the bloke. One of my big hopes for the national team.

Thread title should be "Perth Glory are shit arrrrgghhhh’

Feel for Ikon but as a Sydney fan it’s going to be a blessing for our chances of lifting the plate and toilet seat.

Tough for him, never really got going this season after shoulder surgery post-GF too.

Questions may need to be asked though. That knee was strapped AF when he came off the bench so obviously wasn’t 100%. These things can happen anyways, especially the way he tweaked it, but Captain Obvious says it’s more likely when there’s already an underlying weakness.

Seconded. Was about to post that myself.

You guys see Sagey is in London talking sale of the club with London football exchange ?

ALM is having a field day :sweat_smile:

Absolutely nothing could go wrong with this deal.

4 Likes

Sounds like its another group aiming to become a City group venture

The most hilarious part is Sage is the chairman the board, this is what he’s dreamed of for years to be able to act outside of the A league like the city group :joy:

Yep, it all seems good and there’s no way that this could go pear shaped.

As a mate said, it’s the most Perth thing ever to finally cotton on to Bitcoin in 2020.

5 Likes

Sage said the only remaining sticking points were the final selling price and the size of LFE’s stake in the Glory

They seem like quite big “sticking points” to me

2 Likes

Tony Sage was in danger of actually becoming successful before signing on for this stupid idea. Such a Tony Sage thing to do.

Tony Sage truly is the embodiment of the glory… on the precipice of greatness & they fall off the side into the void :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Latest report is Sage has retained 20%,continues as main man.

How could this go wrong?

The London-based cryptocurrency group that is on the brink of purchasing A-League premiers Perth Glory held talks with a French club last year that were ended because its “credibility” could not be guaranteed.

Don’t they sponsor the back of someone’s shirt? I’ve seen that name but never knew what it was about.