Preseason '21. No random trialists edition

After how we’ve seen improvement from other players we thought were shit, I don’t know anymore…

Im just going with the why did we sign Branners, he’s starting, oh my doG he’s freaking awesome approach.

1 Like

Did Juric play?

Anyone know where Kosta started? Up front or on the right?

You’d have to assume on the right with ABJ gone and Caceres not playing. I’d put my house on the starting XI being:

Redders
VDS Wilko Warland King
Brattan Retre
Kosta Burgess
Bobby Elvis

Great to see the Hoff get some minutes off the bench….

3 Likes

I know it’s only pre season but seriously? The worst footage I have ever seen

1 Like

Never mind the footage, that’s some of the worst defending I’ve ever seen. :joy: The lack of effort on some of those second half ones, sheesh.

2 Likes

Whenever Milo’s isn’t in the starting XI, all the other players should be asking, “Where’s Milos?”

6 Likes

If Kwame Yeboah thinks he can make it as a model, Milos’ absence is probably due to him strutting the catwalks of Milan & Paris.

2 Likes

Weren’t there a few hundred SFC supporters frothing at the mouth when we signed Redders? Our coaching team seems to have a knack of turning average/poor players from other teams into top players over here

1 Like

“I am not exaggerating when I say Sydney were lucky not to have broken double figures. They had several chances that they should’ve put away.”

https://www.theroar.com.au/2021/10/19/bulls-graze-around-paddock-aimlessly-in-somber-defeat-against-sydney-fc/

Since when have we been written off for the title? It also buys into the Sydney-don’t-play-youth trope and claims that Corica is under pressure. What a joke piece of analysis. The most interesting part is the comments where the author names names about Macarthur’s anti-vax players.

3 Likes

It’s the roar, anyone who can string a few sentences together gets on there.
Their analysis was terrible.

2 Likes

There’s a common thread between the anti-vax players, but I can’t quite put my finger on it :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic isn’t anything to cro about.

3 Likes

Let’s not lower ourselves and make this a discussion of people’s heritage. It’s an issue of stupidity with people of all backgrounds suffering from it.

5 Likes

So are they saying we are no hope of winning this year because of players over the age of 30, but Macarthur are because they have so many players over 6 feet tall???

1 Like

Interestingly the author mentioned in the comments that there are 20 unvaxxed players in the league currently, 15 of them at McArthur and Wanderers., since the Bulls have 8, WSW have 7.

I noticed that Broxham follows a massive Australian anti-vax personality on Instagram, thePrimod. Not to suggest that he is but it is interesting to see the names that do follow him as well eg Juric, Janjetovic, Golec, Duke etc.