Preseason '21. No random trialists edition

Playing Macarthur at Macquarie today, 2 nil at halftime with Bobo scoring both

2 Likes

Yeah that came out of nowhere

1 Like

And according to the Syd FC Twitter handler, Burgess and Kamsoba are playing well.

1 Like

That photo doesn’t look like a tap-in.

2 Likes

Must’ve been a defensive clearance earlier on.

Another 27 for Bobby this season.

1 Like

Pravda backing Elvis isnt a surprise.

1 Like

I’d love for Elvis to turn out good.

Also got to say I miss a random triallist or new visa signing playing for the first time in a preseason friendly. Give me some unknown surprises

3 Likes

Finished 5-0. Bobo x 2, Elvis and ALF x 2.

4 Likes

It’s the summer of Elvis

2 Likes

I saw pics of Calum, but did Zullo play I wonder?

Elvis had a great game with a goal and 2 assists.

2 Likes
1 Like

How fucken funny would it be if Elvis turned into a gun here

4 Likes

The Burundian Messi.

“It was good to give some players a run and we still have the likes of Milos Ninkovic, Anthony Caceres, Trent Buhagiar, Rhyan Grant, Michael Zullo and some other young boys to come back in.”

1 Like

Elvis was a long-term Sydney project. Never doubt Bimbi.

Yeah, don’t think this was announced anywhere, and obviously behind closed doors. The boys have been back at training for a couple months now I think, so it’s good to finally get some competitive action under their belts. Can’t read too much into a result like this being pre-season, but nonetheless positive signs from Bobo and Elvis.

As much of a shock as it was to everybody when we signed Elvis, I want him to come good, and I have faith in Bimbi, the scouting department and the club as a whole that they have done their due diligence and seen something we have not. Perhaps it was as simple as getting him out of the cesspit shithole that is Melbourne for him to truly shine.

No more Ian Tallguy or Monsieur Camembert :frowning:

Stack of stuff online about Elvis not being super professional. He was bang average on field at the time. I have very low expectations.