Round 1 2019-20 Discussion - Football is back!

Probably a bit of that rust showing.

Dylan Fox shouldn’t have put it out in the first place.

That’s borderline red.

Not sure how that isn’t a red, horrendous challenge

Baccus should’ve been booked and Georgievski should’ve been off, very soft refereeing all half.

I know it’s fun to put shit on CCM but I’ve been quite impressed with them vs Adelaide and again today. No idea where they’ll finish, still light up top, but they’ll be infinitely more competitive and harder to beat this year which is great to see.

1 Like

Lovely a Serb scored the opener at ‘wanderland’

2 Likes

The fans are a long way back from the goals. That’s the shit thing about sharing with rugby codes (apart from the field getting ploughed by a herd of buffalo for 6 months of the year).

1 Like

This Mariners team would actually be quite good if they had a marquee striker.

Neither of these teams look good, but the mariners seem well coached at least. A good #9 and they’d be a couple clear.

1 Like

Looked like a pen.

Defo looks a pen. Have they checked to see if the guy heading it back across was onside?

Yep penalty

CCM have been the better team pretty much all game, and have given away two ridiculous goals out of nothing.

Fucking ridiculous system. What if the Mariners went down the other end and scored? The 5 mins of play between the handball and the var is just for nought? What if a player gets injured or carded. Is the card rescinded?. Fuck it off

3 Likes

What was the attendance?

Didn’t even get taken into consideration for time added on. It’s a farce of a system.

How did that not go in?

1 Like

I didn’t see anything to be scared of in round 3.

The easiest way to solve VAR controversies is to just fuck it off.

6 Likes

I truly loathe VAR.

1 Like