Round 10 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 6/03/21

Does he know the origins of the term, “YOU’RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING NERDS!!!”.

Was that from the TWG forum too?

I believe that one predates the two bobber.

Ffs is there a squad list or kick off time in this shit show of a thread?

1 Like

If you want something done…

Kick-off 5:05pm AEDT

Sydney FC A-League squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2.Patrick FLOTTMANN, 3.Ben WARLAND, 4.Alex WILKINSON ©, 5. Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6. Ryan McGOWAN, 9. BOBÔ, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 18. Luke IVANOVIC, 20.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 21. Harry VAN der SAAG, 23. Rhyan GRANT, 26.Luke BRATTAN, 27.Jordan SWIBEL, 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF, 32. Patrick YAZBEK, 33.Pat WOOD.

2-4 to be omitted

Ins: 18.Luke IVANOVIC (promoted), 26.Luke BRATTAN (return from injury), 32. Patrick YAZBEK (promoted).

Outs: 8.Paulo RETRE (suspended – 1 week)

Unavailable: 7.Michael ZULLO (calf – 1 week), 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (knee – 1 weeks), 19.Chris ZUVELA (knee – indefinite), 30.Adam PAVLESIC (GK) (indefinite – collarbone)

1 Like

This isn’t as funny as it used to be.

1 Like

Someone needs to get that put on the back of a shirt a la the guy that got Djite 9 on the back of his.

The name “Zullo (Calf”, number 1, and the cheapest possible sticker underneath which says “week)”

2 Likes

Or maybe the players could wear warm up shirts that have a picture of Zullo’s calf on them.
#prayforzulloscalf

3 Likes

i suppose we are not entitled to updates and all we’d get is a token ‘persistent calf issue’ answer, but it’s to the point where i am considering calling the club up and asking them wtf is going on with zullo.

if he is indefinite, just put him as indefinite ffs. i feel like we are all getting pranked with this ‘1 week away’ stuff each and every week.

i am less fired up about this than it might sound, but it’s just weird/annoying at this point.

1 Like

It could be like that time City all wore Brandan shirts after he pulled his hammy or something. #clubculture

Yazbek on the bench, hopefully gets some minutes

Yay for our strongest possible midfield. That’s fit Zullo and Bobo away from being our best starting XI, Retre and Buhagiar back into the squad and we’re laughing.

That’s what we used to say about Jacob Timpano.

CB’s weren’t necessary when Bingley was bossing the middle of the park anyways. :wink:

2 Likes

The pirate emoji is gone!
This is an outrage.

1 Like

What kind of player is he?

I thought they were getting decent crowds up there at that little ground? Fair weather fans