Round 11 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 6/1/24

You shower? I just wait till it starts raining

2 Likes

Oh La de da, look at mr rain here.

I just wash myself with my own sweat.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sweat? I dream about my own sweat! I wait till someone coughs and use the spray from that!

1 Like

Nah. Save it for your compost.

24 hours too early!

Anybody here planning on going to this match?

Me, the wife and kids are going to be there and have never been to lang park before……

The people in Brisbane seem pretty nice however I have heard some not very nice accounts from people who have gone to the SOO.

Any anecdotal advice for a sky blue clad family walking down to “lang park”? 🩵:soccer:🩵:soccer:

Should be solid numbers in the away bay, I’ve not heard of anyone having issues with the locals there.

1 Like

You’re right, that was stupid of me. JGR should stay.

State of origin is different to football - even then it isn’t violent, just “banter” from fairly stupid minds.

the game i went to at Suncorp was fine, and it is a great stadium (just a shame it is empty for the roar games)

Always remember being abused by roar fans for chants that had swearing in them in a knockout game up there which would have been at least 15 years ago…maybe less.

Here’s an idea, take your child and fuck off away from the away support.

Also they aren’t very gracious when they win.

I thought the big problem with Lang Park was the security there?

I’ve never been, but my guess is that during SOO it’s mainly just Caxton St that’s full of maroon fuckwits, and the Caxton Hotel is one spilled beer away from a riot.

I can’t imagine it would be any worse than Parra on derby day or the shithole down south on Australia Day.

Roar used to get great crowds in the early years of the league. Never overly lively though. That said, Arlo did nearly get in a fight on Caxton at post match once

Really hard to predict this one, can see an easy win for us if we carry on our good form, an easy win for them which would be a repeat of last time against them, or a something like a 2-2 or 3-3 draw if both teams struggle to defend.

I’ll say 2-1 win for us.

1 Like

You punching Arlo doesn’t count as a fight

1 Like

I would never

3-1 to us
Fabio to score

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes