Round 12 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 29/12/19

27k in Bankwest though.

1 Like

Zullo expected back next week, O’Neil still 2-3 weeks away according to Corica’s interview with the Fox commentary team.

Expecting 17k for the game apparently, which would be close to a sell out they reckon? Looks like a decent turnout.

1 Like

Fuck me. I just listened to the ‘punditry’ in the pre-match for the first time in years.

Bozza offers fucking nothing. City must hit their rhythm and not be distracted. Really? That’s an insight? That’s expanding our knowledge of the match up for us?

Tell you what Foxsports, sack the linesniffer and give me the gig at half his rate. I can give you useless waffle and save you money at the same time.

6 Likes

Cove looks and sounds fucking awesome.

2 Likes

I don’t usually watch it either, but based on comments I’ve seen on here, I’d like to know if Bosnich tipped us to beat any of the Jets, Mariners and Roar.

On the rare occasions that I have watched it, I’ve never heard him tip Sydney.

Big test.

Come on yor REAL sky blues, not the fake ones.

Ground looks great when full

They’re spending a lot more time in our penalty box than I’m comfortable with.

And that’s why

Lazy defending in the box.

Got to admit that they have edged it so far

Grant a bit lucky there

This is just all part of corica and his knock it around for a while and do nothing until the other team score and then score 3 game plan.

Shit tackles rhyan. Wtf.

That was pretty ugly there

What the fuck? I thought if the referee adjudicated it they couldn’t re-referee tackles?

“Clear and obvious error”

Yeah that’s pretty obvious.

Yeah that’s a red every day.