Round 12 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 29/12/19

A top of the table clash. A win would put us nine points clear of City, and a minimum of eight points clear of WU.

I am slightly concerned about going up against City with Brannerz and Zullo still out. Not ideal .

2 Likes

It’s on a Plate!

And Retre & Ninko under injury clouds.

This is a triple header, yeah?

W-League opener at 4pm
HAL at 6:30pm
NYL on after at 9pm

FMD that’s a long time to spend at Jubilee.

I’m not feeling good about this one; so I look forward to being proven wrong.

Cabrera could be a handful for King at LB (if he starts there).

Hopefully all of Redder’s talk of “not thinking about contracts, just focussed on the job” means he’ll be nice & sharp against McLaren.

Up the other end, Alf or Kosta should be able to slide one or two past Glover, so I think this one will come down to how well we can defend.

I’m back for my yearly Xmas game so they may as well give us the 3 points now.

2 Likes

With the possibility of O’Neill still out, we can only assume Teague in?

I’m planning on doing all 3 games but i feel like halfway into the yoof game i’ll want to get the hell out.

Zullo listed in the squad for this game. I bet he comes on second half.

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2.Patrick FLOTTMANN, 4.Alex WILKINSON (c), 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 7. Michael ZULLO, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.Adam LE FONDRE, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 18.Luke IVANOVIC, 20.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 21.Harry VAN DER SAAG, 23.Rhyan GRANT, 24.Marco TILIO, 25. Ryan TEAGUE, 26.Luke BRATTAN.

2-4 to be omitted

In: 7. Michael ZULLO (return from injury), 24.Marco TILIO (promoted), 25. Ryan TEAGUE (promoted).

Out: Nil

Unavailable: 3.Ben WARLAND (ACL), 13. Brandon O’NEILL (knee), 19. Chris ZUVELA (knee)

I’ve got a spare ticket for this. Upper deck, bay 5. Excellent position. Message me if interested

That’s an expensive day on the beers too, mate - not that any other bar options near Kogarah achieve any better.

It’s worth noting we’ve won all of our previous 6 home games at Kogarah, outscoring teams 17-3. Should have enough firepower to get over the line today.

How smokey is it out there? Just trying to know what to expect.

Current air quality and index here

Zullo not on the bench again but Ninko starts.

Great crowd building out there.

Yeah where the fuck are all these people usually?

1 Like

2 Likes

7,000 max. :wink: