Round 13 - Sydney FC vs Adelaide - 13/1/19

This afternoon is my 300th SFC game. I’d like to thank Cityrail for marking the occasion by making it the first game at Kogarah that isn’t fucked by trackwork. :+1:

4 Likes

How often is he actually “finding space on the edge of the area” though? Almost all of his touches are in the middle-third, in front of their midfield defensive line.

In the second-striker role, I’d hope that gets him more touches in/around the box, and in particular with the higher starting position I’d be keen to see what he can do if he’s getting the ball at his feet between the lines early in transition with ALF playing off him.

1 Like

Looking forward to the same starting XI again, predicting a 1-1 draw.

I think if we keep the same starting line up we will be lucky to get a draw.

They will press but will Corica attempt to find a solution or just do same old. Popovich nailed it our interplay is quiet good but very predictable, also we are beaten too easily from balls over the top onto speedy forwards. Bit worried.

I think, deep down, we all know the answer.

Line ups are out. Retre and Brosque our for Tratt and DDS. Excited to see De Jong up top for once with Brosque’s power off the bench.

Come on the 4-2-3-1!

I must say I’m stunned

Wowser

1 Like

Now they’re just letting SFCU pick the team. Outrageous!

4 Likes

Corica should share us some of his wage.

3 Likes

Well the journalists always use SFCU for ideas, only makes sense Corica does as well

Hold me responsible if we go 3 at the back next week then.

3 Likes

Hivemind/people at home. Who is the bloke with the microphone? It’s probably someone very obvious but I don’t immediately recognise him.

Bruce Grobbelaar.

2 Likes

Cheers

If they did that, I think you should demand royalties!

Good to see a few changes for the starting team. We needed them considering we don’t exactly have the youngest squad and we’ve played three games in a week. I’ll be impressed if De Jong finishes this game as well, given his injury and fitness history.

Decent opening play.

What a free kick