Round 13 - Sydney FC vs Adelaide - 4/1/2020

keep politics out of football, has no place in the game.

7 Likes

Game DAY!

It’s another challenge for Stevie and the depleted squad.

I hope plenty show up after last week’s efforts,FC deserve good crowds.

A difficult opponent who can show up and play well on the day(let’s hope it’s not today!).

Beautiful weather for football. How many drinks breaks? 3? 4?

1 Like

4 probably,that’s for the players.

I won’t be taking a break,it’ll be constant at my house!

With the cricket on today as well we won’t get anywhere near the crowd we had last week.

This is true. Its a fact that sport and politics have never once been intertwined.

5 Likes

I agree and will see you all at the Sydney Football Stadium tonight.

3 Likes

yeah because that’s what i posted? lol. feel free to give your opinion but don’t quote me and then make some weird unrelated point trying to twist words around, looking for something that just isn’t there.

Football is as political as anything else. Whether the narrative is your’s is irrelevant.

1 Like

A bit worried about what Bill’s cousin and Halloran will do to our defence out wide with Grant and probably Zullo not there. And if Troisi and McGree both play, I think Brandon will be much missed. However, I can see us winning a pen or two through Elsey or Jakobsen attempting to impede a Kosta rampage.

Every time I think Halloran is one of the most disappointing players to have returned to the HAL from a good level O/S he invariably scores a screamer. So today it must be said that he’s been absolutely fantastic for Adelaide and they should look to lock him in long term.

1 Like

Good call, feel free to PM me the lotto numbers.

Don’t think anyone saw Milos being rested but.

Big moment for VDS.

A really weak line up that, it will be interesting to see how we shape up against a mid table team.

Ninkovic injured again, the bye can’t come soon enough

4 starters out, surely we can’t keep winning. It’s just not fair to the rest of the league.

1 Like

Don’t think there’s any question now that ABJ is the one to pick for ACL, along with ALF and Kosta. Ninko isn’t up to the grind and travel it involves.

Dont think weve ever had younger fullbacks. Hope Van Der Saag goes well. And yeah with so many out we’re up against it

With today’s temperatures, it is perhaps best that we don’t have two wingbacks running up and down the sidelines

Wouldn’t mind them postponing this match. It’ just to damn hot