Round 14 - Australia's Shame vs Sydney FC - 26/1/24

2-1 to the goalie bashers

He’s starting on the bench expected to come on with 15 to go.

My heart says 3-2 to the good guys.

My head says a 2-0 defeat to the bad guys.

Fuck the Melby’s.

11 Likes

Hope that beer tastes better than it looks ?
:laughing:

The inevitable loss tomorrow will be the first time they’ve beaten us all 3 games in a season, right?
I think I recall the first time either side claimed the sweep for a (regular) season’s Big Blues was our own Record Breakers in 2016-17 (plus the GF win which was on PK).

Checking the stats We did it again in 2017-18 (but they arsed the semi against us) and then back to back with no finals involved in 2019-20 and 2020-21. Lol

Also fuck those cunts.

2 Likes

Mine was the Balter Hazy, the other was Stone & Wood, tough crowd! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We’re due a draw. I’ll go 1-1.

I have a spare ticket for tomorrow, for anyone travelling to Melbs (and is yet to get one). Let me know.

Who needs another reason to hate Melbourne?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2gi0lsxVA8/?igsh=MTZpOGdsYzN0MHA0Nw==

1 Like

Fuck me, that’s serious?

Judging by the comments defending the “performance art”, yes. Sad cunts

Now I’m no artist but I know what I like haha. Fucking hell da farque was that?

This is a classic example of why its important to smack children. Otherwise they wind up doing shit like that and calling it “art”.

1 Like

This conversation took a turn.

Thanks Corporal Punishment.

“Incredible night last night”

It was indeed incredible….that everyone in those clips was able to keep a straight face, and not a single person walked out proclaiming “what a fucking crock!”

For a town which prides itself on its “proper” coffee, Melbourne CBD sure has a lot of coffee chains and EzyMarts and 7-Elevens with quick coffee.

Not sure they should be making coffee their entire personality.

If aliens saw that, they’d immediately decide to glass Melbourne for all time.

That’s the Melby-est thing I’ve ever seen. Also not remotely surprising after wandering around the place last night.

18 Likes