Round 14 - Australia's Shame vs Sydney FC - 26/1/24

Me1-6ourne

5 Likes

images (20)

2 Likes

We sip oat lattes, they hate us a lat-te

We won it 6 -1, we tore Muscat a new one.

3 Likes

Back on the topic of goal scorers, it’s really about time for Joe Lolley to score one against Melbourne Victory.

He’s scored 14 A-League goals for Sydney without ever finding the net against MV. That’s the equal most goals for Sydney without ever netting against Melbourne. The other 14 goal player without a Melbourne goal was Sasho Petrovski.

Pat Wood is at 9 Victoryless goals now, our second most for an active player.

3 Likes

As a musician i understand what his doing, he could have chosen other ways to mute the drum than his head, but i also understand the human condition and passion and need to express oneself.

This isn’t a reason to hate Melbourne but humankind itself. Or love it.

Still, would never live in Melbourne by choice.

Well, I’m sure they were enjoyable, have a wonderful Australia Day in Melbourne and Go the Sky Blues .

1 Like

Did you watch the other videos? How do you explain the woman with the microphone going for a walk outside?

Anyone know if Greengate Hotel in Killara shows games? TIA.

We’re pretty crap but they’re Melbourne.

Doesn’t strictly belong in this thread but since this is the 26th Jan game…

OTD 17 years ago (My first finals game, and my mum’s first Sydney FC game):

I would be utterly floored if they do. Home of the North Shores stiffest collars that joint is.

Didn’t but Sydney FC is an all inclusive club and The Cove is an all inclusive community.

Don’t hate people, hate Victory supporters.

1 Like

I like that line up for the womens team!

They used to show A-League before, but not sure if they do since Paramount+ took over

5 Likes

Watch out @Rowdy , Mr2046 is coming for your job.

1 Like

Unchanged

I suspect we may struggle defensively on the left. Hopefully Courtney-Perkins is better off for the full match against Newcastle.

Arzani is going to be a tricky customer for most defences, to be fair. We’ll just have to hope that JCP’s taller and stronger figure will be enough to bump him off the ball. Of course, he’ll have to get close enough for that to happen.

4-0 win and all, but :grimacing:

No chance the team was changing this week unless someone was injured or ill. I fear we’ll see why it was a bad idea. I would LOVE to be proven wrong, though.