Round 15 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 26/02/22

Who’s Pat Wood?

Maybe we saw the best out of him because he was next to Trent, and the threat of pace in behind gave him more time and space between the lines?

Possible.

Perhaps the threat of pace gave Kamsoba that bit of space in front of the backline he likes.

The last time we won was with Kamsoba and Buhagiar up front. The last 2 times, in fact.

Having now watched the replay, I will concede that the second decision was indeed off Kosta for a goal kick, and not a corner.

The Elvis offside/Glover touch outside the box wasn’t captured by the broadcast (no replay was shown at all), and I still maintain Elvis was onside when the ball was released. But surely VAR would have had a look because of Glover’s actions, so I must be wrong.

Rant retracted.

Yes I’m coming to the opinion that for his shortcomings, Trent creates huge problems for the opposition that lead us to scoring. But… He is a 0% effective option if the opposition is ahead and happy to drop back.
So I think he needs a start. And if he starts to put the odd one away again, that would be more than anyone else is doing at this point.

1 Like

What is going on with Alfie? Is there some sort of consensus within the team to not give him the ball or something?

p.s Fuck Leckie

I still haven’t forgiven that fucking donkey for that pass across the face of goal against the Netherlands.

Crookball is at least more fun to watch