Round 15 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 26/02/22

Since midnight and it keeps coming back.

Well it better fucking be on cause I’m here for it!

I’m only slightly bitter Adelaide is getting pride games and a pride jersey before us. I promise.

4 Likes

…okay

Yeah but there was just a massive downpour in the last hour here in the shire…so that could be a tad premature

They’re going to leave it too late and those of us not smart enough to just not go in the heavy rain are going to get absolutely soaked.

Well, hope it goes ahead, otherwise its Marmalade versus Mariners.

If its on,New guy should get on in 2nd half I’m thinking.I sure hope he can make a difference and help lift the others around him.

Can’t help but feel partly responsible for our bog average season, it’s the first time since 2016 I’ve been attending games without a designated pair of lucky sky blue undies (the record of the previous incarnation was truly remarkable, losses witnessed could be counted on one hand as almost every game we lost was when we weren’t in attendance or they were still in the wash or something).

No guarantees this arvo, but I’ve just ordered these bad boys in time for the derby.

Sick run of form virtually guaranteed. :beer:

3 Likes

Rhyno’s insta story today - pashing is not a crime has certainly not gone unnoticed…

The rest is pretty good too

4 Likes

Del Piero… I cook to win

5 Likes

Train disruption, with most trains running at most every 30 minutes. If you’re taking a train, add at least 15 minutes to the trip…if you’re not already late.

Talbot starting, must mean Grant to LB (O’Toole is on the bench). :sweat:

= lose

1 Like

Hopefully Retre plays very conservatively to support Talbot. Either way not having a left footed player at LB is going to be a problem

If it’s pure rotation I don’t get it, like yeah we just had a midweek game, but it’s only one on the bounce and we have a full week until the derby.

Well, my mum predicted Ninko to score and he’s starting, so…maybe he’ll score. I’m not betting on not conceding though. She also said he might have prepared a tribute to Ukraine. If she’s right she’s officially a genius.

2 Likes

I doubt it will be a game where both full-backs are relentlessly bombing forward, so it might matter a little less in an offensive sense. Maybe O’Toole will be saved for later, when Bobo comes on and he will actually have a target to aim at in the middle.

No VDS at all? Is he injured?

The problem is that their RB can now sacrifice the wing entirely and tuck right in to deny Ninko any space.

Ninko doesn t need space

2 Likes

This crowd is… uhhh… Not good