Round 15 - Wellington vs Sydney FC - 23/1/19

I’m listening online and wondered why the ref never went and looked at the footage so this explains it.

Maybe the VAR thought it was a knock-on. It really should be a scrum on the 10 metre line, no? Actually I’m pretty sure it would’ve been a knock-back, so that’s why it was play on.

Right?

2 Likes

Putting aside all of the other hi jinx, did the ref really not SEE the hand ball in real time, let alone the replay? Maybe the remote wasn’t working either and they changed the channel before he witnessed replay?

The lizard men told the referee to make a call like that to throw off the conspiracy theorists who have cottoned on to their grand plan.

A clear false flag operation.

5 Likes

Definitely a knock on.

Ah, yes, that’s the term. I recon the hypertherical institute podcast guys well delve into this one soon.

1 Like

How the fucking fuck was that not a fucking penalty?

What’s the fucking point of this VAR shit if the morons manning it can’t determine something that blatant? Incompetent nincompoops.

Was that Ninkovic who slotted that ball in for Le Fondre? Lovely one.

Disgraceful that wasn’t given in real time, every angle shows he hit it with his arm.

In retrospect, not being awarded the pen was a fair price to pay for not having to be subjected to a wicked “same old Aussies, always cheating” burn from the Fever.

1 Like

Hahahaha that VAR call is so bad it’s good, cannot believe how that doesn’t get called.

The Yellow Fever will likely claim that is karma for the Hand of Payne semi final in 2010.

Goal but fuck De Jong looks hurt.

Looks bad for SDJ

Well that’s about the least euphoria I’ve ever felt after a Sydney goal.

1 Like

ecstasy to agony

FMD I feel bad for SDJ. Been playing quite well lately after everything and now this.

Fuck durante, filthy cunt

1 Like

SDJ out for another injury spell. Looks like an ACL.

Oh yah & oh fuck. Not another injury Siem.