Round 15 - Wellington vs Sydney FC - 23/1/19

he’s on his feet so thats a positive

Another key player injured is exactly what we didn’t need and as soon as he was discovering his form. Let’s hope he’s not out for too long.

Malicious from Durante, or just one of those things?

Yes looks like ACL. That is shit he was actually improving every game and had been looking good

1 Like

Take him off, upgrade him to business class and hope he is fit for Melbourne

If that is the ACL it looked like then we won’t be seeing Siem de Jong play for us again. So disappointed for him.

I was distracted by dinner turning up. Is he receiving treatment or what?

EDIT: Just saw DDS, never mind.

Just one of those things.

That should be 2-0 and job done to defend with minimal effort before the really vital game in three days. Instead we’re going to have to fight for this.

I’d say the latter, he’s gotta throw something at that loose ball, can’t assume he’s lined up SdJ instead. Unfortunately the lad is made of glass.

Feel so much for Siem. Has been really good in recent weeks.

Gutted for the bloke.

That tackle happens anywhere else on the field, what is the resulting ref decision?

Geez, SDJ was just starting to look like he might light up this League. Such a big loss, not just to FC but the wider comp from the perspective of his sheer quality. He’s really had the most cursed luck or more actually, absence of luck.

This wind is catching everything. Worth some shots from range like O’Neill just did.

holy fuck

Caceres out now! This is not looking good. Have we had worst luck in a game? 2 injuries and clear pen not given in 45min of football

Oh fuck off! Our team is just made of glass.

What the fuck is happening?

FFS. What the fuck is going on with our players dropping like flies?

Can we get Clarky back?

2 Likes

I stepped away. What happened to Caceres?