Round 16 - CCM vs Sydney FC - 10/2/24

Wood behind Fabio with Caceras and Lolley wide?

How the fuck does One Foot keep getting the start ahead of Mak?

There’s a lot of votes of no confidence in some of the players on that bench.

1 Like

I’d assume Caceres plays behind the striker and Wood maybe plays wide, tucking well inside.

FMD.

Can’t decide what’s worse between that back four or that front four. Then there’s two bog average blokes in between.

Arse. Blast.

Agree, this may get ugly

First time I’ve seen the northern end fenced off to us.

Well, in Burgess definitely

Mak and Kucharski also.
Kucharski was starting before he was injured and Mak is earning a wage that should be seeing him start.

Not sure I entirely disagree with that starting line up though, depending on the actual formation.

Maybe Mak still isn’t fit? Baffling if he is not getting a run if he is 100%… not like anyone has set the world on fire to keep him out

Looking at the win/loss stats, the Mariners are our bitchezzz

Mak struggles to play 90 when fully fit…

You’d still give him 50 or 60 minutes.
Starting him off the bench is essentially saying he’s good for 30. Given how much he costs us you wouldn’t be risking him if he’s only that fit.

1 Like

There are no pineapple or watermelon shirts left in Jay Jays. Actually, they were probably already low on watermelon stock. (Posted this in the women’s team thread. Woops.)

It may be the Range Brewing beers I’ve had (LA Vibes, You’ll Never Shine If You Don’t Glow) but Archie does add something to the coverage.
If he didn’t bash his wife or play for AS I think I’d actually like him.

For those that gamble responsibly and also foresee a good old baguetting of peaches, you can get $2 for a CCM win right now.

I hope the refs performance is as sharp as his haircut

Well, cmon Matthews. Time to shine son

1 Like

Wooo!