Round 16 - Melbourne vs Sydney FC - 26/1/19

He had a fair swing at Wilko’s legs early on as he was shepherding the ball out, he’s a fucking dog.

As is customary, we’ve been much better since conceding. DDS has been frustratingly ponderous on the ball though, killing our forward momentum. Like in Welly Zullo has been much more reserved, but when he DOES go DDS has to feed him, he’s ignored the option a few times now.

They’re not exactly all over us so that’s a plus. We are just looking exactly like you would expect from a team missing so many key personnel.

These injuries are definitely taking its toll. Our bench is ridiculously young, the average age of the outfield bench players can’t be any more than 19.

I’m enjoying Saso’s commentary and agreeing.

As long as he keeps Archie quiet from his bias commentary, I’m happy.

Ninkovic has got to come more central imo

Yeah, it was an alright strike, but it wasn’t top corner or anything like that. Wasn’t far off it hitting the post and going out…

We’re not winning any ball high up the park which is where have been scoring a lot of goals this season. Really missing Brosque.

Surely that is a bit harsh? DDS was playing well second half

Earliest sub ever.

Will need a replay of ninko’s filthy nutmeg earlier

Was DDS carrying a knock?

FFS I was just about to type that it had been a good start to the second half, just lacking the final ball

Fuck sake. Jammy cunts.

Would have been saved if not for the deflection.

Warland naive in the extreme there. He and retre are having shockers

Our players are getting bumped off the ball everywhere.

De silva was woeful and disappointing. Really expected better for him.

That goals such a sucker punch wed just gotten on top

Hello!!!

Great finish Ninko