Round 18? - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 10/4/21

Tom Glover. For mine he’s been the best GK in the league this season.

Not as good as Grant’s nipple last season, though

1 Like

Fucking nominative determinism, why couldn’t they have hired Bobby Flapper or Eddie Butterfingers?

4 Likes

Presumably because both of the players you mentioned don’t exist and the idea of entertaining the signing of such players is Adelaide’s domain?

1 Like

Leichhardt Oval. Sydney’s most convenient home ground. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am so glad you said this! I would have turned up to kogarah like a dickhead

3 Likes

I really didnt think this far ahead, not gonna lie

1 Like

Draw aint no win.

Think about that.

I was well on the usual path of bitching and moaning about it, to add to the inconvenience there is trackwork on the Hills Metro line all weekend. But in a stunning about turn, this has actually led to the discovery of another bus combo that can get me there in about half the time.

It must be an omen. Today, we will be the baguette!

1 Like

Big test for Joel King this game. He’s been playing consistently well recently and has been solid defensively. A fit and firing Andrew Nabbout is the stiffest test he’s had to face to date.

1 Like

All this time we’ve been hitting the corners and forcing miracle saves when we should have just been kicking straight at the keeper.

Nabbout to do his hammy by the 20th minute

Caceres starts. Buhagier on the bench as Swibel drops out. No Hoff again- is he injured?

Apparently Hof had a minor back injury in midweek and was being saved for this game. He must have lost that fitness battle. That’s a real pity.

Caceres was always starting this after being rested midweek.

1 Like

Good to see Trent on the bench

Leichhardt looking good

I’d like to see Bobo get his 12th goal against Citeh

1 Like

Excellent to hear Fox sports have spent the money flying Archie to Sydney for this one.

We are killing them down the right hand side

Nice effort from Brattan. A bright start from the boys in blue