Round 18? - Sydney FC vs Melbourne City - 10/4/21

Peach baguettes all round!

2 Likes

there is a game this weekend?

We’ll forget to score in the first half as per normal

If we win this I think we might start thinking about putting the goo away.

Unless we get peach baguetted

1 Like

And a draw?

who is their goalkeeper these days?

apart from that clanger Reddy was superb on Wednesday.

… and i miss alfie

2 Likes

Only if we win eleventy to nil, Hoff plays 120 minutes and Retre scores a handful of goals. Otherwise, the masses will NEVER be happy…

2 Likes

Can’t see this going well for us

1 Like

the ref and var was biased towards sydney against victory, then the lightning plus ffa was biased toward sydney on wednesday night. I’m just waiting to see what bias is waiting in the wings this round to help sydney

1 Like

I’m drunk already ness

1 Like

I’d still be unhappy Retre got the start over Brattan

2 Likes

Acton and Reddy both saved at least 3 nailed on goals each in our last 2 games. So should be a tight 4-3 loss.

I just like seeing Bobo score.

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Retre could get his 5th yellow this weekend. That might make people happy

4 Likes

Retre makes my gentleman parts tingle

2 Likes

Always believe in Bobo.

4 Likes

A championship in 2019 and the double in 2020 wasn’t enough to please a lot of people, so you’re insane if you think a win in a single game is going to get people to put away the goo.

Some on here bleed goo, we just have to accept it’ll never be enough for them.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know if I’m taking the piss, parodying the gooing or actually feasting.

I do love a tap in thou.

1 Like

6-0 wins every week, Kosta bagging hat tricks and the double every season is all anyone is asking for…is that really too much to expect???

1 Like

I like to think the goo actually helped us to the championships and a period of high quality, standard setting, domineering football, so I don’t mind a bit of goo to help balance out the happy clapping.

Everyone has different standards and expectations, just avoid the personal and the hateful and keep supporting the team.

2 Likes