Round 19 - CCM vs Sydney FC - 23/02/2020

Redmayne fancying himself as a tradie this afternoon huh? Orange kit not quite as much to my taste as the pink wiggle.

Youā€™ve seen legs break from less than that. Horrible tackle

If Wilko was anything like Kim heā€™d be dialling 000 and calling for an ambulance

Retre to miss derby - he has a point that the ball was moving, shouldnā€™t have been allowed to be taken

So I guess that moves Caceres into midfield for the derby then?

Caceres has had some great runs and dribbling this game. Heā€™s improved massively this season.

For sure, I think thatā€™s how we would have played it anyway so may not be a huge loss

This is the second match ABJ has missed thru suspension isnā€™t it? Cool to play against the WSW?

Correct.

McGowan with a great run.

1 Like

Cheers

Kosta is absolutely honking tonight.

McGowan sick of playing in the backs and trialling for a spot up front? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen him this far up so often!

1 Like

Retre almost gets his leg broken but CCM get the free kick in a dangerous area. Fucking Beath

1 Like

How was that a foul against us?! Ridiculous. Beathā€™s a fucking gimp

Iā€™m never entirely sure about what the VAR can rule on. But couldnā€™t they overrule the free-kick in the first place.

Redmayne now deaf.

And Kim is a right cunt.

1 Like

That seemed like a fair enough goal to me. I would be very frustrated if that was a Sydney goal chalked off. Players scrap and tussle in the box all the time.

Weā€™ve upped our payments to the lizard men after mid week. Wonderful.

3 Likes

he was offside it wasnā€™t a free kick

It should never have been a free kick so fuck them.

4 Likes

No they cannot overrule a free kick, Beath is at super Beath level tonight.

Heā€™s offside and then grabs a player who can and most likely would clear that ball, completely fair and bullshit that Melbourne Victory used to get away with in the early years on set pieces.

2 Likes