Round 19 - Western Sydney vs Sydney FC - 2/3/24

The kid who with the balaclava holding his dad’s hand in the RBB season launch all those years ago must have grown up!

1 Like

Ninko just came out with the reason of the dressing room fight. Apparently Corica had said some mean things to him on the putch and he wanted to see if Corica was man enough to say it to him in the dressing room… as well as congratulating the SFC players

2 Likes

So instead of rising above the name calling or whatever it allegedly was, he went into the dressing room primarily to stir up shit. And got ejected in the process. What a fucking baby.

3 Likes

^^^ and he’s still crying about a year later when Corica is long gone. :joy: :yawning_face:

10 Likes

I just watched that video of it too.

There’s a time to speak and there’s a time to be quiet. And then there’s a time to just shut up.

4 Likes

I actually didn’t ask

3 Likes

How is having old mate on the top right in their advertising not bringing the game into disrepute?

1 Like

When this happened last year, he said that he only went into the dressing room to congratulate the players. So basically, in this video he’s now admitting the real motive for going in there. But, of course, he’s the victim. Fit’s that club like a glove.

8 Likes

Doesn’t ring a bell. Did he play for us?

3 Likes

Looking like we again will be giving them their highest season home game attendance, close to a sell out

1 Like

They only come to see the Sydney

4 Likes

And to sing " Fuck off Sydney fc" think thats their new highlight of the derbies

1 Like

Our section is completely gone and so is the GA South (thanks to the wsw50 code no doubt) - still seem to be a decent amount of tickets left on the sideline in the upper tier.

Also I swear we have sold out our sections before only for more tix to be released later. But hopefully it’s 25k+, always a good atmosphere in there with that amount.

I should have bought tickets yesterday when the code was still working. Cheapest tickets available are $80. No thanks…

Anyone bringing rainbow pride paraphernalia on saturday night to rub it in their faces?

1 Like

Rodwell available apparently.

Who?

Rod. He’s well, apparently.

5 Likes

Procrastinated as well. Hopefully a few more open up. Sydney also had a discount code in the email.

1 Like

Ha ha what a zinger…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aleague/comments/1b20s0m/brandon_borello_reads_the_comments_section/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

1 Like