Round 19 - Western Sydney vs Sydney FC - 2/3/24

9 matches left in the season and our run sees us play sides above us on the ladder in 5 of those fixtures. This is a huge match. A win will have us on target for a top two finish.

Who do you play in midfield in place of Brattan?

Rodwell
Burgess
Kucharski
Larcerda

Lacerda comes back into the side at CB and JGR moves to 6.

There is no other viable option. Rodwell will not have the legs after being out for 3 months.

1 Like

Fuck me. Might have to fire up the old 946 spreadsheet. What a showman, eh? Just when you forget him,

Don’t call it a comeback, I been here for years
I’m rockin’ my peers, puttin’ suckers in fear
Makin’ the tears rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the bass go boom
Explosions, overpowerin’

10 Likes

That’s very inconsiderate. Do you even still have access to the file? It would be several computers back. :confused:

1 Like

The rbb: our tifos are from Pinterest, our social posts are from chatGPT.

3 Likes

fucking hell, they just try too hard.

In Phenomena of Power , one of the leading figures of postwar German sociology reflects on the nature, and many forms of, power. For Heinrich Popitz, power is rooted in the human condition and is therefore part of all social relations. Drawing on philosophical anthropology, he identifies the elementary forms of power to provide detailed insight into how individuals gain and perpetuate control over others. Instead of striving for a power-free society, Popitz argues, humanity should try to impose limits on power where possible and establish counterpower where necessary.
Phenomena of Power delves into the sociohistorical manifestations of power and breaks through to its general structures. Popitz distinguishes the forms of the enforcement of power as well as of its stabilization and institutionalization, clearly articulating how the mechanisms of power work and how to track them in the social world. Philosophically trained, historically informed, and endowed with keen observation, Popitz uses examples ranging from the way passengers on a ship organize deck chairs to how prisoners of war share property to illustrate his theory. Long influential in German sociology, Phenomena of Power offers a challenging reworking of one of the essential concepts of the social sciences.

Fark these cunts are enlightened AF.

2 Likes

Couldn’t prevent the mind from reading that whole thing in a “wevenge” voice.

1 Like

I just cant wait for them to get another player sent off while they’re down 3-0 and the camera zooms into Ninkovic face on the bench while the cove are doing the Poznan

I read the first two sentences and no more than that. I get the feeling it would’ve taken them about 14 hours to type that post with one hand.

Definitely AI generated.

Where are all the spelling mistakes, lack of punctuation and poor grammar of their earlier call to arms?

2 Likes

wsw25 if anyone still needs tickets

5 Likes

I don’t think I would start Rodwell. The defence at the moment is just starting to look good

Way more likely that Lacerda would start. He himself is coming back from injury and hasn’t had many minutes. If Rodwell is really available, maybe Lacerda comes off with 10-15 minutes to go for Rodwell.

That said, I’ll believe Rodwell is available when I see him on the teamsheet.

Rodwell 30 mins at the end on for Lacerda. JGR to midfield.

Speaking of which, we’re surely not far off having to deal with Rudan’s tripe that he spits out before every Sydney derby.

1 Like

441be50be6de4dd22655ad5d2e95c671_funny-shocked-gif-8606-shocked-gif-meme_450-253

For anyone still looking, there are some limited tickets put back up now.

Use your membershipSFC for a discount.

Not limited. There are loads of tickets above the SFC active. I wish they had released them yesterday before I bought tickets on the side. So frustrating.