Round 20 - CCM vs Sydney FC - 24/04/21

IF YOU CAN’T MAKE ANY PROMISES WHY DID WE VOTE FOR YOU!

2 Likes

PAX offering of 10,632 as of this evening. Should be a great turn out!

2 Likes

Used to get great crowds at this back in the day. Good to see a decent-ish one is on the cards.

Jobs & Growth? Stop The Boats? Because you’re A Quiet Australian ?

Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos

3 Likes

Gosford trip! :blue_heart:
Got my my lei ready. :hibiscus:

1 Like

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2. Patrick FLOTTMANN, 3.Ben WARLAND, 4.Alex WILKINSON (c), 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 8. Paulo RETRE, 9.BOBÔ, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 18.Luke IVANOVIC, 20.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 21.Harry VAN der SAAG, 25.Callum TALBOT, 26.Luke BRATTAN, 32.Patrick YAZBEK, 33.Pat WOOD

2-4 to be omitted

Ins: 2. Patrick FLOTTMANN (promoted), 8. Paulo RETRE (return from suspension), 25.Callum TALBOT (promoted).

Outs: 23.Rhyan GRANT (suspended – 1 week)

Unavailable: 7.Michael ZULLO (calf), 19.Chris ZUVELA (knee), 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF (back)

19-year-olds are well known for their chronic back issues. I’m quite worried that what’s actually happening is that he’s signed elsewhere…

Probably put his back out due to the weight of expectation on his shoulders

4 Likes

Nah, it’s probably shagger’s back.

2 Likes

He does have a fairly awkward style. Certainly not the most elegant mover.

Never happened to Fyfe.

1 Like

We aren’t starting Retre that is a bit strange from Corica

2 Likes

I suppose somebody has to rest ahead of the Melbourne Victory game on Tuesday. I guess Grant kinda gets a rest, as he is suspended.

Or for both teams:

Corica must have gotten the compromising photos back and no longer has to start Retre [insert eye roll emoji]…

1 Like

I love that pretty much every time the team list is screen shot that it’s on Ninko.

That said, I must say that Caceres is a bit of a dreamboat too…

1 Like

Jeez I hope Caceres does well at #8

Arguably the biggest game of the season for us so far. Fire up :fire:

looked offside??