Round 20 - Macarthur vs Sydney FC - 30/03/22

You think it’s all a conspiracy?

1 Like

I have my suspicions!

1 Like

Only 7 games left in the season, only 4 more trips to Kogarah before the pain is over. I’ll see you guys there tonight in the pouring rain along with around 1k other people sadistic enough to turn up.

0-0 draw

2 Likes

Perfect poncho weather, people!

Says guy who will be up the back under work umbrella.

This will be the 4th game I’ve will have gone to in 7 days. Can I go 4 losses in a row?

1 Like

Side note but does anyone know why you can’t buy kid’s tickets in platinum plus?

Yes, yes you can.

1 Like

Thread title suggests it’s a Macarthur home game…?

In the context of our season, may as well treat the remaining games as a series of elimination finals.

1-0 hard fought win for me, 2nd half penalty.

macarthur are the kings of boredom. this is set for another 1-0 loss in which they score at 42 mins after doing nothing

1 Like

It’s Wednesday. It’s nobody’s home game really.

2 Likes

I’m going to write my review of the game ahead of time.

Here it is:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

My last night of Covid isolation.

Gimme one good game of football, for the love of god!

3 Likes

Same here, only the 5th home game I’m missing since day 1. Fuck Covid.

6 Likes

that sucks but kudos to your record

4 Likes

I’m so sorry that you don’t have a good excuse to miss Saturday’s derby though!

Hooooooow? That’s incredible. I’m missing my first home game since 2014 (first competitive game in NSW since 2015) on Big Blue day (Doing a thing for my mum’s big bday), but I definitely missed more than 5 before that. With COVID times and that behind closed doors derby in 2020, I’m going to say missing this one doesn’t count for you. Literally nothing you can do.

1 Like

2 Likes

People get their wish with Paulo rested but I’m stopping at the chemist to buy a bucket of lube for that midfield.

It’s good.