Round 20 - Western Sydney vs Sydney FC - 21/03/2020

No it’s completely the opposite! The FFA has released COVID-19 towards the end of the season to ensure that the finals can’t be played. This means that Sydney FC becomes both the minor and major premiers which makes us the most successful club in the history of the world.

The RBB, seeing through this, was actually releasing flares in an effort to signal to the world that they, and that means Australia, were in need of immediate help. The FFA, spread rumors to discredit the RBB, claiming that they were actually hooligans out for fights, rather than the whistle-blowers that they actually were. If the world listened to them in the first place, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Separately, the RBB senior members, planning for an eventuality in which COVID-19 was running rampant throughout the world, designed their hooligan scarves using P2 mask material, giving them a natural advantage over their enemies. At the same time, flares were designed to also remove any traces of the virus from the air, killing it with high concentrations of alcohol smoke, as well as the hoodies and Adidas trackies, actually being converted bio-hazard suits.

3 Likes

Ah, now it all makes sense.
The only bit I don’t get is why Boris had to abscond to Croatia with the tifo fund?

Oh, that? He just needed a holiday…

2 Likes

Do I need to spell it out? The virus was originally produced in a secret laboratory run by the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

Boris flew back as, in Croatia, in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Zagreb underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. Boris flew to hire them in order to attempt to raid this lab and destroy the evil virus. The money from the TIFO fund was used as an initial down-payment for their services,

How do you not know this people???

6 Likes

This is just weird, a day out from the game and no much talk about it.

All i ask from the Football Gods is not to lose to these pricks again.

It got a fair mention on the Guardian Football weekly podcast… they were bigging up Milos (rightly so) as the best player ever in the history of the a-league

4 Likes

People are desperate for football, I was talking online to a football loving friend in England and the first thing she said was; “Never been so excited about watching A League in the morning”

Those people in the UK tuning in to the HAL for a football fix on their Friday morning will get a rude shock given they’re getting the Mariners as an entree.

Hope it doesn’t rain

I’ll be wearing my poncho in solidarity

Did they also mention that he is the dreamiest dreamboat to have ever dreamboated?

2 Likes

Nah just told any UK viewers tuning in to the HAL for the first time to keep an eye on him. Solid advice in troubled times.

Fuck those fucking Poms.

Milos is our dreamboat and I say we hoard him!

1 Like

Thats why M1los had to leave… we could only hoard only Milos at a time

2 Likes

The Official route for today’s Derby March

17 Likes

I hope we win. Would put a bit of a positive outlook on whats going on at the moment.

1 Like

Does anyone know if there will be radio coverage of the match?

controversial opinion, but honestly i hope we win too.

2 Likes

I too am heavily invested in a Sydney win.

1 Like

I just want both teams to go out there and have fun.

2 Likes