Round 21 - Sydney FC vs Adelaide - 1/3/19

I stopped the moment the so-called expert mentioned us playing 4-3-2-1. And its fucking goal dot com so don’t even bother reading it, people.

@rightdirection you have been linking to a lot of goal . com articles. Do you have a vested interest?

Im guessing he’s writing the articles?

Haha. Yeah it’s about time we started showing those filthy, bogan breeders some respect!

I thought the same but there are different names on the articles.

I’ll tone it down, but FWIW my missus works in Blacktown and regularly comes home with absolute nuggets from the ghetto out there.

Last week she was sat at the Westpoint food court for lunch, single mum next to her was telling their 4/5yo (not in school yet) that “daddy doesn’t give a shit about either of us, next time you have to see him you should tell him he’s a cunt”.

Just this morning she saw 3 youths pushing a pram down the street, all 3 smoking around the baby, with one bird pointing at a bloke and telling the third youth “this one has to go to court in 2 weeks for slapping his missus”.

I shit you not, this stuff happens weekly. I’m telling her to write a book or start detailing it in a blog or something.

3 Likes