Round 22 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 30/3/24

I will not stand for this Tom Petty abuse

That’s disappointing. Would have thought the all NSW game against a top 2 team on the Saturday of a long weekend would bring the crowd.

Edit Oh, you were referring to the online convo.

1 Like

Reading the tea leaves and predicting the Brazilians both not being renewed next season.

2 Likes

What’s Rodwell’s excuse this week?

1 Like

He doesn’t want to have to break out of a light jog

Honestly didn’t notice he wasn’t there… its been that long

At least three foreign signings in the off season (still undecided on Mak)

Yep just this thread. Ticket sales look solid, hopefully we can get around 16-17k.

1 Like

Pitch looks like shit.

1 Like

Re the topic on the gates at WS Stadium being to the left of where you enter (I brought it up in the nat team thread when we played there), and where they are at the SFS, I properly observed just then that they are in fact mirrored. So two side-by-side, the one on the left you can to your right and vice versa.

1 Like

Roosters plus two rugby union games (Tahs women and men) since Thursday. My local park looked better today.

2 Likes

Prior engagement at the glue factory.

Tummy ache from too many Easter eggs

2 Likes

Yeah pitch is atrocious. Absoloute dogs breakfast.

Also, Welcome to the future. Self pouring stadium beers.

1 Like

I love that this is our strongest lineup, and it features 4 recent academy graduates, one talented youngster we brought in this year, and one one-club player.

6 Likes

It’s also nice to see good performances rewarded with maintained staring positions. Matthews has earned the right with his performances that he has to lose his place. At least I hope that’s what it is.

10 Likes

Just an odd note… I watched the penalties from the Olyroos against Saudi Arabia and JCP took his with his left. Genuinely thought he was right footed. He cuts back and uses his right to recycle the ball and play inside a lot.

Kucharskus! Another pronunciation to deal with.

1 Like

Yeah I think he was thinking about Kanchelskis - meaning his brain was like 30 years behind

3 Likes

That was a good opening for Kucharski. Had space to take that down and hit it.

But what a player

1 Like