Round 22 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 30/3/24

Big match this one. CCM need to win to keep the pressure on at the top and a win will give us a decent buffer to stay in the 6.

1 Like

I’m not saying we’re fucked, but…

Okay, buuuuut imagine if Redders fiiiiiinally gets that long-coveted 50th CS with us against his old club/local club.

Although, if he gets it at Perth away it would match his first for us.

en ferskenbaguette

5 Likes

Sydney for the 3-0 win

2 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t mention the 50th clean sheet! It’s jinxed I tells ya

Random fact: We’ve been the only team to beat Central Coast in the last four months.

They’re probably due a loss again, but we don’t have the benefit of playing a team bogged down by midweek AFC Cup games this time. So any win against them is unlikely to be a stroll in the park like it was last month.

Povvo, charity bin dipping, penniless, bogan scum.

2 Likes

Is that gross or net?

1 Like

That question implies a rather courageous assumption that they work.

1 Like

The good people of Newtown refer to this as freeganism.

1 Like

Hope Nisbet is tired!

Marko will read this and be absolutely raging

The Hills Shire Massive endorses those numbers.

How are they earning four times the Jobseeker rate per household then?

Roosters-Panthers tonight, Tahs double header tomorrow. At least the football stadium is being used for football.

I had to double check the fixtures to make sure the game is on tonight. A bit quiet in this thread 4 hours to kick off…

Tonight is a massive clash to shore up our finals spot.

Fire the fuck up!

2-1 Sydney, goals to Mak and Fabio.

1 Like

YouTube Music having an absolute laugh playing Don’t Back Down for me TODAY

Bad song to be suggested on any day IMO.

1 Like

Yeah quiet one today, feels like a lot of people out and about though enjoying the great weather (me included). Looks like a few hundred tickets sold in the away end which is pretty good, lower bowl should be fairly full.

Feels like despite our decent performance against Wellington it took the wind out of us a bit, a win is crucial in the fight for top 6. Can see a draw.

1 Like

I can’t believe our next home game after this is the derby…in just two weeks! 3 games against one team with the potential of meeting again in finals is too much IMO.

Back in major semi days, did any teams meet 5 times? Like Adelaide in 2007…Did they play Victory 3 times reg season and twice in finals?