Round 22 - Western United vs Sydney FC - 15/05/21

And to counter you negative cunts in here, 4-0 to the good guys. Retre, Kosta and Bobo score, with Aflie coming on late in the game to add the fourth!

Get the fuck in!

3 Likes

I’ll take an XG panelvan.

On my Foxtel I have it automatically set to record all Sydney games. For some reason it hasn’t linked today’s match so I had to do it manually. Just a random thought it you also record the games that way. Probably something to do with the weird time

The system is like “2:35? What the fuck is this shit?”

3 Likes

So I’m the same, I set up to record all the Sydney FC games. However Foxtel has been recording games not involving FC, like last nights Mac V Victory game and placing it in my “Sydney FC” library.

Same thing happening to you or others?

Yeah this also happens to me all the time. Infact when I just set this match to record it popped up with a message”do you want to record all Newcastle games or just this one” I don’t hate myself that much so said just this one.

I’m guessing they are having programming issues with their menus or something. It’s almost like they don’t really care about the A League

1 Like

Kosta out wide?

4 Likes

Is that a formation change?

1 Like

Why the fuck are we playing at 230 when the next game is 7?

4 Likes

Maybe? A 4-2-3-1?

1 Like

I find it hard to believe Corica would ever change the formation

Probably just Kosta dropping into the AM spots.

1 Like

It’ll still be a 4-4-2/4-2-4 just with one of the wide players being a more traditional winger rather than a play maker.

This actually was a perfect chance to change formations up a bit. Instead, corica trialling this so he can use alf up front next to bobo.

Expect 0 defensive pressure with kosta now having to chase opposition fullbacks instead of pressing their back line, alf and bobo wont put the shift in that kosta does in that role.

ALF has always been great at pressing

1 Like

Kosta has always been a better presser than alf

So good seeing ALF’s name back on the team sheet (in pog form)

1 Like

Can you sue?

Kosta to RW.

Good crowd in the travelling Cove.

This field looks tiny