Round 23 - CCM vs Sydney FC - 9/04/22

just use the carpark. Street rules, travel goalie up to halfway, kick-ins rather than throw ins and they play until someone’s mum calls them in for dinner, after which they play last goal wins. Also you can’t score from your own half.

Fuck that rule!

Reminds of that time we took on the Fever in the street outside the Backbencher.

1 Like

You need it if you have a travelling goalie! You expect the fat kid to run all the way back from halfway?

Also forgot to mention that keepers can’t cross the halfway line as well

I have a good feeling about this game.

1 Like

If I’ve got the vision to score from my half I should be rewarded!

I have a good feeling about this game as well

1 Like

I remember playing a gala day as a kid up somewhere near Doyalson on a pitch like that. Best day of football ever. Game on I say!

Rugby is the sport for a water logged pitch.

I beg to differ

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, credit to the grounds staff. Part of me was hoping it’d be cancelled so I could watch the Melbourne Derby instead :sweat_smile:

It can be dangerous, our half back nearly drowned when he got caught in the bottom of a ruck.

2 Likes

Wow, they’ve done a great job.

Hush, you!

1 Like

Anyone going by train. Changes on how you get there and back. This isnt the planned trackwork.

Last train from central is 17:18. Any other service after that, you will need to go to hornsby and change for a bus.

TripView showing the last bus back from Gosford at 21:05 though. :thinking:

Suppose if I leave at half time I’ll just make it.

The trains have been so fucked the last few months. Every weekend there is some bullshit

Doesn’t really help when encampments wash away.

I see buses leaving till 11:05 on the cityrail site