Round 23 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne - 19/05/21

McGowan, Bobo and Ninkovic on the bench. Warland, ALF and Retre start

Happy with the ALF/Trent B front line.

Kosta once again in the wide position

Iā€™m surprised weā€™re starting ALF already, I could have sworn heā€™d start on the bench for at least two more games.

Resting several of our best players against Melbourne says a lot about where Melbourne is though

1 Like

Warland starting is probably a sure sign McGowan is off to national duty

Donā€™t know what the record lowest attendance for a Sydney A-league game is but we may be breaking it tonight

Alfie has had a huge engine. Possible he has demonstrated to the sports scientists he is good to go for 65. Love his commitment.

In a box, canā€™t go back to Cove after this.

McGowan and Ninko on the bench - didnā€™t expect that. Probably being saved for the weekend I suppose.

Yeah midweek games can GGF. The change to a 7pm kick off has also completely killed the ability of so many people to get to these games

Have a combination of COVID, the game in March getting rained out, and Victory being utterly shite while City are going to win the Plate, killed the Big Blue?

1 Like

Buhagiar?

Also many people probably opting to go to the derby on the weekend instead

based on ticketek, tickets seemed to be selling alright, but if you only get 20% of members turning up then thatā€™s not going to help.

Buhagiar was listed as starting, now not there at all. Injured in warm up?

Cannot wait to bin kayo

50 games already for King - I would never have guessed it

Yeah apparently so. Big shame for him

Harper - Traore was dying to apologise from the moment he got sent off, he knew heā€™d done the wrong thingā€¦LOL

And kosta has also racked up 50 games in sky blue as well

1 Like

Boom - Bobo taps in from an Alfie header

1 Like