Round 24 - Newcastle vs Sydney FC - 7/4/24

Sunday is forecast for 28^ up here

Glad it didn’t. Was lovely to see them lose.

1 Like

28 degrees and all that moisture in the ground, Robbie Mak is going to be lucky to make it to half time.

1 Like

PSA - Buses between Gosford & Wyong for anyone planning on getting the train

1 Like

The confidence in here makes me think we’re set for a 3-0 loss

Depends on which of our players decides to take the red card this time round

3 Likes

Won’t someone please think of the children and predict a peach baguette again please!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Going to head to the game. I hate being in the sun. Haven’t been to the stadium for a while, are the back rows of the away bay likely to be in the sun?

Like that?

2 Likes

Thank you! Doing gods work!

Trying to buy tickets online for this, both last night and again this morning, somewhere between that shitcunt Ticketmaster app and CBA NetBank it’s not actually sending a NetCode by text in order to complete the purchase. Card details are correct and pre-saved, those digits by text usually come through instantaneously, I’ve hit resend and still no dice.

Woe is me, going to have to queue at the stadium box office with all the local peasants and pay full freight, impossible to pre-buy with SFC’s 20% off.

Yell at Shane and make him give you a comp.

1 Like

Thirsty Messiah, just round corner from the stadium, has 30+ taps. Really good selection of in-house brewd beer. Currently, it’s pretty much empty. Gear lubricating!

We should have the firepower to beat them but you get the sense there’ll be a lot of rotation and that could hurt us. Think we will come out with a fortunate 2-1 win.

King, Gabriel, Fabio and Burgess are all in line for coming into the starting line-up, in my opinion. They probably don’t need to change anyone else, but maybe we will need to bring some of the subs on earlier than usual.

I still think we’re screwed if Talay only makes the one (forced) change. If we played a less physically demanding style of play, we’d probably be able to cope with it, but not with this style of play.

You are forgetting one about one man. Our
‘secret weapon’ if you will. Waiting in the shadows, left off team sheets and ‘rested’ only to be brought on when the time is just right. A man who’s season - or even career, has been leading up to this very moment.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not really any changes I wouldn’t expect tbh.

3 Likes

Gate 4 is closed so just go through the main gate