Round 24 - Sydney FC vs WSW - 23/05/21

I’ll echo others and say that while it’s disappointing, they are basically our bogey team recently. We’ve had crazy success in the time since we’ve beaten them last…i find our recent record more in the category of ‘weird stat’ than anything close to soul destroying.

I’d love to beat them though, don’t get me wrong.

It’s like watching the Evil Empire’s wins on repeat even though you know the Star Wars good guys win out in the end :wink:

1 Like

What an absolute shitcunt povvo club they are. :rofl:

Yesterday my missus received a debt collection letter from WSW. For $16. Because she just got a replacement card in April and needed to update the expiry date for May’s membership direct debit.

Didn’t receive any emails from their membership department, only one voicemail that she did not return on Monday. By Thursday it’s been referred to the external debt collectors. :rofl:

$16. :sweat_smile: :money_mouth_face: :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe that’s a good time to leave their evil embrace?

1 Like

She forgot to opt out this year, will definitely be doing so at the end of season.

2 Likes

The thing is it would have cost them a lot more than $16 to recover that money using a collections agency.

2 Likes

Friends in the nsw debt revenue service said it costs more for the government to recover fines worth under $1000 than it does to just let it stay outstanding, yet still send the debt collectors out for your outstanding 200 dollar parking ticket

Here’s Corica’s pre-game interview and Alfie has a few words to say too.

Ins & Outs: Matchweek 22

Sydney FCUpdated: 03:47pm May 21, 2021

Sydney FC’s A-League squad for Sunday’s massive home #SydneyDerby at the SCG has been confirmed.

Youngster Patrick Yazbek joins defender Patrick Flottmann in being promoted, while Trent Buhagiar is unavailable after picking up a groin injury in the warm up ahead of Wednesday clash against Melbourne.

MATCHDAY INFO: Sunday’s SCG Derby

CAPTAIN’S COLUMN: We’re Derby Ready

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2. Patrick FLOTTMANN, 3.Ben WARLAND, 4.Alex WILKINSON (c), 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.BOBÔ, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 18.Luke IVANOVIC, 21.Harry VAN der SAAG, 23.Rhyan GRANT, 26.Luke BRATTAN, 30. Adam PAVLESIC (gk), 32.Patrick YAZBEK, 33.Pat WOOD, 99.Adam LE FONDRE

2-4 to be omitted

Ins: 2. Patrick FLOTTMANN (promoted), 32.Patrick YAZBEK (promoted)

Outs:

Unavailable: 7. Michael ZULLO (calf), 12. Trent BUHAGIAR (groin), 19. Chris ZUVELA (knee), 28. Calem NIEUWENHOF (back)

Looks like it’s Bobo - Alf again.
I’d love to see wood start with alf

Any recent PAX info?

Just booked at 14700

Guessing that there’ll be not much more than 20k, if that. There’s a good chance that a Wellington home game is going to have a higher attendance in than a Sydney derby in the same round. Mental.

I heavily dislike Western Sydney and would prefer if we won by several goals.

4 Likes

I blame the SCG.

I like that the club is telling everyone to fire up.

1 Like

Can I have a nap first?

We’ll get ass spanked on the counter again 3-1. 15k at the SCG isn’t going to look pretty for the people viewing at home.

Plenty of time today for naps and fires

Fuck those cunts, they should be there.

1 Like